reblog if you think cosplaying isn’t weird!
my mother thinks it’s weird, bizarre, and said she hopes I don’t “become one of them”
reblog this to prove her wrong, and if this gets over 5k notes, every note counts as a dollar toward my comic con fund!
IT’S OVER 9,000!!!1
Your mom has issues.
Sometimes Tumblr really annoys me, like I hate all the stupid rants and angry comments people make, but then every once in a blue moon you read something or see a picture or video that shows we’re all the same. We all make the same mistakes and all feel the same, and it’s nice to know that you’re not the only one who feels like this. And if that’s not beautiful I don’t know what is :)
thing i have learned from tumblr
- not to be a dick
- the supernatural fandom has a gif for every damn thing
- everyone always gets offended
- ways to murder people
- survival tips in the case of being buried alive, a zombie apocalypse, and/or a regular apocalypse
- writing tips
- people do beautiful art
- fandoms are painful
- you can make friends on the internet
- history, math & science facts